Oh, boy! Did you hear the news? Yup! Disneyland raised the prices of their ticket and MaxPass this week. I know, I know. Nobody likes to hear that. However, did you know that I know a way you can still purchase tickets at last year’s prices? It’s only for a limited time, though ~ like until February 20th?? How? It’s all through my travel partner Get Away Today!! Are you ready to hear how you can save up to $75 per ticket? Keep reading to hear all the magical details!
I am an affiliate of Get Away Today. That means that, should you choose to purchase tickets or a vacation package through one of my links, I may earn a small commission from that sale. Please see my Disclosure policy for more information.
Disneyland Raises Prices 😲
We knew this had to be coming. Disneyland has raised the roof again on ticket and MaxPass prices. So many amazing things are happening over there, though!! Now, the great thing is that Get Away Today has the ability to provide their excellent customer service by helping you plan out your 2020 trip to visit Mickey on the West Coast at the previous price – but it’s only for a VERY limited time.
Get Away Today To The Rescue!!
Here are the magical details!!
- Save up to $75 on each Disneyland ticket for travel ANY date in 2020
- If you don’t know when you’re going, enter an estimated travel date.
- Just be aware that the Kids Spring Special and SoCal Resident ticket offers must be used in full by May 21, 2020. All other tickets are good any day in 2020.
- You can purchase Ticket Only Peace of Mind travel insurance for just $25 per ticket order, NOT per ticket – and get unlimited reschedules and a full refund (minus $25 Peace of Mind fee) if you need to cancel – it’s no risk!
- You MUST book by 8 pm MT on February 20, 2020 to lock-in 2019 prices
Don’t wait to book!!
If you miss the cut off, you will miss the savings…PLUS….
- Get Away Today offers the ONLY refundable Disneyland tickets
- You can lock-in your prices now for just $175 down with their interest-free Layaway Plan
- By using my promo code (FPD10) , you can save an extra $10 on any 2-night or longer hotel stay + at least 2 tickets
Oh and one more thing ~ If you’ve already booked your tickets or vacation through Get Away Today, you’re locked-in to the lowest price!
So, let’s look at it from a different perspective.
By purchasing now …
- The Kids Spring Offer on 3-Day tickets for travel by May 21, 2020 is NOW up to a $111 per ticket savings!
- The SoCal Ticket Offer on 3-Day tickets for travel by May 21, 2020 is NOW up to a $131 per ticket savings!
Now, as if THAT didn’t entice you…
Here is a breakdown of what you can save based on current gate pricing:
- 2-Day Park Hopper or 1-Park per Day: $15 Savings
2-Day with MaxPass: $25 Savings
- 3-Day Park Hopper or 1-Park per Day: $15 Savings
3-Day with MaxPass: $30 Savings
- 4-Day Park Hopper or 1-Park per Day: $20 Savings
4-Day with MaxPass: $35 Savings
- 5-Day Park Hopper or 1-Park per Day: $50 Savings
5-Day with MaxPass: $75 Savings
Whoa!!! That’s some pretty magical savings, don’t you think?
Have you been thinking about that magical vacation out West?
Have you been craving to see MIckey Mouse, experience Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, ride Rise of the Resistance or visit Pixar Pier?
Are you celebrating something BIG this year and think a trip out to where the pixie dust flies would be an appropriate way to mark the occasion?
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to lock in these prices!