So, here I am for the second summer staring at my empty lanai. How do I sincerely dress up this outdoor living area? I mean, we have a table and two chairs, but nothing in there to spice it up or say “hey, we’ve finally settled in!” Hubby and I have talked about various decorative additions, but we can’t seem to decide on the definitives. Of course, with two teenage boys STILL in the house, I know what would REALLY make this room pop for us ~ something that we can gather around and watch with a bowl of popcorn in our hands. I mean, who wouldn’t love an all weather television out in their lanai? Right? Well, THAT sparked some interest from the crew, so I began to do some research. I was on a mission ~ a quest, if you will ~ to find a television that would be able to weather the storms we have here in Central Florida.
This is a sponsored post in partnership with Best Buy. However, all opinions in this post are mine and mine alone. This post does contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure policy for more information.
DRESS UP THE OUTDOOR LIVING AREA
It’s no secret, summer is pretty much here and it’s time to start dressing up the yards and back porches before inviting friends over for barbecues, game night and fire pit chats. So, why not add a little more pizzazz to the outdoor living space and make it like you’re inviting everyone over for a “drive-in” movie ~ just without the driving?
Give me a second…..I’ll explain.
You invite your friends over for some summer grub and a drink. You chat the day away ~ maybe even while watching a baseball game on a beautiful all weather television you had installed in your lanai. The conversation goes on and on ~ sooooo much laughter. You suddenly realize it’s getting darker outside, but you don’t want to end the evening. Great friends and good times are a treasure to cherish these days.
So – why not cook up some s’mores or pop some popcorn and lounge in front of the said all-weather television to watch a fun movie while the crickets chirp outside the screened-in porch?
Sound like fun? Does to me! I’m sold!
Well, all the research I did paid off and I found exactly what would fit! I found the Sunbrite Veranda TV ~ a weatherproof television designed for a fully shaded outdoor living area, like covered patios and screened-in porches!
Perfect! We have one of those!
Check out these specs and features on the Sunbrite Veranda Series of outdoor TVs!
- Weatherproof TV built for full-shade outdoor living areas (yup – I know I said that already, but it’s worth repeating)
- Powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior protects internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air (perfect for those with houses near the ocean)
- Up to 50% brighter than indoor TVs for improved viewing in brighter outdoor environments
- 4K UHD with HDR
- Large weatherproof media bay makes cable connections easy
- Plenty of storage room for many popular media players
- Thick gaskets to seal out moisture and the elements
- Oh – and get this!! It’s available in 43”, 55”, 65” AND 75” sizes ~ Holy cow, that’s huge!
Want to dress up the outdoor living area more before guests arrive? Add some of these fun features to your living space to make the setting even more cozy:
- Outdoor lighting
- A ceiling fan (if you live in colder climates, may I suggest a safe heater, too??)
- A cooler to keep drinks cold and refreshing
- A firepit or outdoor fireplace to set the mood
- Comfy seating ~ Oh, yes ~ this is a must!
So, whether you want to host a fun family movie night outside or have an outdoor party featuring any of the big games, the Veranda Series of SunBriteTVs is ready to make your favorite outdoor space a real destination. I mean, who would argue that watching TV outside is fun? Right? Certainly not my family!
Now the best seat in the house is outside!
How do you use your outside living area? Share your family summer activities below!
For more about the Sunbrite Veranda Series, check out Best Buy online
** @SunbriteTV @BestBuy #OutdoorTV #ad #OutdoorLiving #AllWeatherTV #DigitalSignage