It’s T-minus one month until we see our toybox pals back in action! To keep the anticipation level high, Disney•Pixar just dropped the final Toy Story 4 trailer! This time around, the animated crew must help preserve the connection Bonnie has developed with her newly created “buddy,” Forky, who simply just isn’t feeling the role he was given to play.
This post does contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure policy for more information.
Toy Story 4 Final Trailer
Woody (voice of Tom Hanks) has always been confident about his place in the world, and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. So, when Bonnie’s beloved new craft-project-turned-toy, Forky (voice of Tony Hale), declares himself as “trash” and not a toy, Woody takes it upon himself to show Forky why he should embrace being a toy. But when Bonnie takes the whole gang on her family’s road trip excursion, Woody ends up on an unexpected detour that includes a reunion with his long-lost friend Bo Peep (voice of Annie Potts). After years of being on her own, Bo’s adventurous spirit and life on the road belie her delicate porcelain exterior. As Woody and Bo realize they’re worlds apart when it comes to life as a toy, they soon come to find that’s the least of their worries.
Toy Story 4 Activity Sheets
Looking for some fun to get the littles more excited about the upcoming film?
Check out these activity sheets!
Keep an ear out in the trailer ~ did you hear Woody call him a spork??
FUN NOTES and TIDBITS ABOUT TOY STORY!!
- “Toy Story,” originally released on Nov. 22, 1995, was the first fully computer animated feature film and the highest grossing movie of the year. It received nominations for three Oscars® and two Golden Globes®.
- “Toy Story 2” is the first film ever to be entirely created, mastered and exhibited digitally. It was also the first animated sequel to gross more than its original, breaking opening weekend box office records in the U.S., UK and Japan, becoming the highest grossing animated release of 1999. The movie also won the Golden Globe for best motion picture – comedy or musical. It won a Grammy® for best song written for a motion picture, television or other visual media (Randy Newman, “When She Loved Me”).
- Released in 2010, “Toy Story 3” won Oscars® for best animated feature film and best achievement in music written for motion pictures, original song (Randy Newman/“We Belong Together”). The film also won a Golden Globe® and BAFTA for best animated film. It was the second Pixar film to be nominated for the best picture Oscar. It’s also Pixar’s second highest-grossing film of all time behind “Incredibles 2.”
- The 2015 short “Riley’s First Date?” was helmed by director Josh Cooley and produced by Mark Nielsen.
Toy Story 4 arrives in theaters on June 21st!!
Follow the Toy Story 4 action!!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixarToyStory/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/toystory
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ToyStory/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyPixar