A short while back, I shared that Disney On Ice was bringing a new show to Amway Center. Mickey’s Search Party brings the magic closer to fans than ever before through unexpected, never-before-seen performances and I have a chance for YOU to win FOUR tickets to see it this September!!
Disclaimer #1: “I am a Feld Entertainment Blogger Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and other exclusive opportunities.”
Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party brings the magic closer to fans than ever before through dynamic and immersive moments that take place on the ice, in the air and in the seats when the show comes to Amway Center in Orlando September 7-9, 2018 for six performances. Produced by Feld Entertainment Inc., the worldwide leader in live touring family entertainment, Disney On Ice is once again elevating the ice show experience with brand-new engaging elements that will fascinate both newcomers and seasoned guests, alike. Tickets are on sale now at DisneyOnIce.com.
Let’s talk about the show…
Joined by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, live hosts will enliven the performance space by welcoming everyone into the magical world of Disney On Ice, setting the stage for a participatory adventure. Guests will embark on a search for clues to find Tinker Bell after Captain Hook tries to capture her magic. As each scene unfolds, compelling storytelling will be delivered through multi-level production numbers by skaters, performers and acrobats, alike.
As Miguel from Disney●Pixar’s Coco crosses the Marigold Bridge, he finds himself in the magnificent spirit realm painted with vibrant color, with skeletons atop sway poles oscillating back and forth over the audience in this culturally rich, heritage celebration. Through video projection, Arendelle builds from the ground up, and ice harvesters from Disney’s Frozen use extreme skating to launch themselves from the mountainous, wintry slopes delivering an athletically-driven performance as they chop their way through blocks of ice. The iconic chandelier seen in “Be Our Guest” comes to life as Belle and the enchanted objects from Beauty and the Beast become a rotating carousel using aerial silks and lift upward into the air, mesmerizing onlookers seated above and below.
“Our goal with any show, no matter where you are in the world, is to deliver transformative performances that captivate audiences time and time again. With this production of Disney On Ice, we have brought the magic closer to guests than ever before by having the audience become an integral part of advancing the narrative as each story unfolds,” said Nicole Feld, Executive Vice President and Producer. “We have pushed the action past the ice, expanding the stage beyond our traditional surface. The excitement will not only happen in front of fans, but all around them with characters emerging from the stands in unexpected places for one-on-one delightful moments.”
Time to get excited!
In a high-energy opening number, Club Mickey Mouse-inspired performers will hype up the crowd through cutting-edge figure skating choreography and hoverboard tricks on the ice. Air tracks will also allow the hilarious pirates aboard the Jolly Roger to flip, tumble and twist to greater heights as they attempt to showcase their talents for Captain Hook. Aerial straps combined with adagio pair skating will elevate Ariel’s transformation from mermaid to human creating a spell-bounding sequence high above the ice with Prince Eric to the classic song, “Kiss The Girl.” Creative costume design and fabrication will enhance the scenes as the ensemble imitate life “Under the Sea” from Disney’s The Little Mermaid, and will also give the illusion the ice is enveloped in flames as Moana encounters Te Ka on her daring voyage to restore the heart of Te Fiti.
Mickey’s Search Party will feature a collection of Disney characters fans know and love portrayed by decorated performer-athletes who push the boundaries of what is possible. Their theatrical talent, combined with this innovative Disney On Ice production, elevates the live entertainment experience and will leave families with memories that will last a lifetime.
Let’s talk tickets….
Ticket prices start from $18 and you can find more ticket information by visiting DisneyOnIce.com.
BUT….I have a special code you can use to save 20% off select seats with code SAVE20.
- Not valid on premium VIP seating.
- Code expires September 6, 2018.
- Hurry for the best available seats!
The Orlando show times are as follows:
- Friday, September 7th at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 8th at 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7 pm.
- Sunday, September 9th at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
All shows will be held at Amway Center, 400 W. Church Street #200, Orlando, FL 32801
BUT I HAVE SOMETHING EVEN MORE MAGICAL TO SHARE WITH YOU!! AN OPPORTUNITY TO WIN FOUR FREE TICKETS TO SEE ONE OF THE SHOWS!!
Enter today through August 18th (11:59 PM) for a chance to win FOUR free tickets to see either the September 7th at 7:30 PM show or the September 8th at 11 AM show. It’s easy ~ simply comment below by sharing your FAVORITE DISNEY CHARACTER and you have at least one entry done! See the box below for even more opportunities. A randomly selected winner (using Rafflecopter) will be chosen on August 19th. Please read below for more details.
🎉CONGRATULATIONS TO CHAD R.🎉
Follow Disney On Ice: MIckey’s Search Party:
- Using hashtags: #DisneyOnIce #MickeysSearchParty #AmwayCenter
- On Twitter: @DisneyOnIce @AmwayCenter
PS – have you purchased your Monster Jam Triple Threat Series tickets yet??
A FEW IMPORTANT THINGS TO SHARE ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY:
- No purchase necessary to win; only an email address is required. Your privacy is important to me. I will not share (other than with a sponsor for the purpose of getting a prize to you, if applicable) or sell either your email address or mailing address.
- This contest will run from August 8th until August 18th at 11:59 PM..
- The winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter Random Selector (which uses Random.org) and contacted via email on August 19th. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. The winner’s entries will be verified and Footprints in Pixie Dust writer and owner, Tina M. Brown, is not responsible for any technical failures or for any sponsor’s inability to live up to his or her prize obligation, nor is she responsible for lost, broken, damaged or stolen prizes.
- The winner will be able to pick up his/her four (4) tickets at the Amway Center Box Office starting Thursday, September 6th during regular Box Office hours (Monday through Friday | 9am to 6pm and three (3) hours prior to any event). It is recommended that tickets be picked up no later than 30 minutes prior to show time. Paid parking is available in the nearby GEICO garage.
- Unless otherwise specified, this is open to U.S and Canada only, ages 18+.
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are in no way associated with this giveaway.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Footprints in Pixie Dust reserves the right to publish winner’s first name and last initial. Footprints in Pixie Dust also reserves the right to choose a different winner in the case that the randomly chosen winner refuses to cooperate with rules, doesn’t reply to the winning email within the 48 hour time period or does not have verifiable entries.
- Contact information for sponsor(s), if applicable, can be found in the review text via website links.
- This giveaway is subject to the laws of the state of Florida. Taxes due, if any, on prize winnings, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Void where prohibited by law.
About Feld Entertainment: Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
LIKE WHAT YOU’RE READING?
If you enjoy following along with Footprints in Pixie Dust, take a moment to consider subscribing to our email list! By doing so, you will keep up to date on the latest information and latest posts. You will also hear what’s coming before anyone else through our weekly newsletter. Interested?
**TO SUBSCRIBE, FIND THE SIGN UP BOX IN THE RIGHT SIDEBAR**
BE SURE TO FOLLOW FOOTPRINTS IN PIXIE DUST ON:
- Facebook at Footprints in Pixie Dust by T.M. Brown
- Twitter at @footprintsinpd
- Instagram at @footprintsinpd
- Google +