Interested in collaborating with Footprints in Pixie Dust?
Tina M. Brown, content creator
To access my current media kit, please click this link here: Media Kit (last updated 05/07/19).
Welcome to Footprints in Pixie Dust! I would LOVE the opportunity to work with you and your brand! Footprints in Pixie Dust abides by Google Terms of Service and discloses all relationships according to FTC good practices.
Footprints in Pixie Dust is a family and travel blog that tells the story of our adventures and experiences as a family managing food allergies, travel and entertainment. By sharing our authentic experiences through working with and promoting various brands whom Iwe use and can fully endorse, I have the opportunity to encourage, motivate and inspire others, as well as educate them on a multitude of issues, products and destinations.
Whether planning the next vacation, deciding if a movie or product is worth the money or desiring to learn more about food allergy management, visitors to Footprints in Pixie Dust can draw from our personal experiences to make their own well-informed decisions.
If you are a brand interested in partnering with Footprints in Pixie Dust on a project, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. At the present time, Footprints in Pixie Dust offers the following services:
- Sponsored Resort and Destination Visits
- Social Media Campaigns
- Sponsored Posts
- Product Reviews / Giveaways
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Coverage of Local Events with Live Social Sharing
- Press trips
- Photo packages
Contact me for my rate card.
~ Testimonials / Recommendations ~
“Tina has been so lovely to work with! Not only did she fulfill our campaign guidelines, but she went above and beyond for me! I would highly recommed her to anyone looking for a dedicated, easy to work with blogger”
~Nicole H., Influencer Marketer at JORD Watches
I enjoyed and appreciated the opportunity to work with Tina on a hosted media visit to our resort. When we started planning her visit, I quickly learned she is an organizational maven, with superb attention to detail. She was also thorough in her writing and social media shares of her visit. Our culinary staff did an excellent job of coming up with creative options for her son’s meals, due to his food allergies. The chefs, and our entire staff, were honored to see Tina’s excellent photos and her gracious, in-depth, descriptions of her family’s dining experiences. In summary, her writing is on point, and it was a joy to partner with her. We look forward to hosting her family again!
Laurie Karagul, Sales and Marketing The King and Prince Resort
AWARDS and RECOGNITIONS
Footprints in Pixie Dust is the recipient of the following awards:
- ELEVEN Most Outstanding Blog Influencer (Best Blog) for Blogging Branson 2018 (April and November).
- The Titanic Museum
- Clay Cooper
- Fall Creek Steak & Catfish House
- CiCi’s Pizza
- Silver Dollar City
- Hughes Brothers Music Show
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Attraction
- Tracks Family Fun Park
- Christmas Takes Center Stage in Branson (Clay Cooper, Hughes Music Show, Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers, Andy William’s Christmas Spectacular)
- Branson’s IMAX Entertainment Complex
- Branson’s Pasghetti’s
- FOUR Most Outstanding Video Influencer (Best Video) for Blogging Branson 2018 (April and November).
- Is currently listed as an Ambassador for both Blogging Branson and Flock Presents.
Contact me (Tina at Footprints in Pixie Dust)
For more information about partner opportunities and rates, email me at:
To read more about me, Tina (the author/content creator), here’s my About Me page.
Follow Footprints in Pixie Dust on any and all of my social media links:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/footprintsinpd
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/footprintsinpd/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/footprintsinpixiedust/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/fpipd/on-the-footprints-blog/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Footprintsinpixiedust